Easiest Way to Make Mini Pepper Treats Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mini Pepper Treats recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini Pepper Treats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Pepper Treats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you have for dinner, you may want to make sure you are eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Now when you choose to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will present you with all the protein you will require for the day. It’s also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
For those of you who want to start living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini pepper treats recipe. You can have mini pepper treats using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Pepper Treats:
- Prepare 6 of mini bell peppers.
- You need 1 of 8 oz block of cream cheese (lite is okay).
- Get 1/4 cup of pickled hot & sweet jalapeños (finely chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1/2 cup of finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of real bacon pieces.
Instructions to make Mini Pepper Treats:
- Cut the washed peppers in half…clean out the seeds and insides..
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the remaining ingredients and stuff the pepper shells..
- Refrigerate 2 hours to let the flavors meld and enjoy!.
- Experiment with hot jalapeños, finely minced onion and other spices…..
If you find this Mini Pepper Treats recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.