Recipe of Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at fighting back depression. Just be sure that you don’t toss out the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, the egg yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy hummingbird cupcakes! recipe. You can have healthy hummingbird cupcakes! using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!:
- Provide 162 grams of crushed pineapple.
- Provide 162 grams of mashed banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple vinegar or white.
- Provide 31 grams of coconut oil or veg.
- Take 150 head of Spelt flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 65 grams of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of stevia or more brown sugar.
- Get 30 grams of chopped walnuts.
- Use of a couple tablespoons of pineapple juice.
Instructions to make Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes!:
- Preheat oven 176°c/350°f . In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple, banana, vanilla extract, vinegar and coconut oil. Mix well one at a time..
- In another bowl mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar..
- Mix the flour ingredients into the wet ingredients add pineapple juice as needed and fold in walnuts..
- Spoon in a 12 cup muffin tin and bake for 19-20 minutes (or until poked toothpick comes out clean)..
If you find this Healthy Hummingbird Cupcakes! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.