How to Prepare Carrot Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Carrot Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Carrot Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrot Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more you have of it, the happier you will feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot muffins with cinnamon streusel topping recipe. To cook carrot muffins with cinnamon streusel topping you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Carrot Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping:
- Take of Carrot Muffins.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of baby carrot jars or 1 cup cooked carrots, blended.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of scant 1/2 teaspoon baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 dash of of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple juice.
- Prepare of Streusel Topping.
- Use 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of flour.
- Get 1/2 stick of margarine.
- Use 1 of generous sprinkle of cinnamon.
Instructions to make Carrot Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Beat the eggs..
- Add sugars and oil..
- Mix in rest of ingredients for muffins..
- Pour into cupcake holders or tins..
- Combine all streusel ingredients until you get a crumbly mixture..
- Sprinkle over muffins..
- Bake approximately 40 minutes..
If you find this Carrot Muffins with Cinnamon Streusel Topping recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.