Steps to Make 2 Pepper Chili Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for 2 Pepper Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 2 Pepper Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 2 Pepper Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 2 pepper chili recipe. To cook 2 pepper chili you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 2 Pepper Chili:
- Take 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Provide 2 of Jalapeños.
- Get 1 of White Onion.
- Use 2 can of 15 oz Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 2 can of 8 oz. Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Habanero peppers.
- Use 30 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- Use 2 packages of McCormick Chili Seasoning.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make 2 Pepper Chili:
- Dice onion, jalapeños, garlic..
- Brown beef with the diced onion, jalapeños, garlic till excess grease has evaporated..
- Combine browned beef with kidney beans, Rotel diced tomatoes and habanero peppers, tomato sauce, and McCormick Chili Seasoning in large pot and bring to a boil..
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10 min. Stir occasionally to keep bottom from burning..
- Serve with cornbread and other favorite chili fixings..
If you find this 2 Pepper Chili recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.