Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Korean fish stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Korean fish stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can additionally find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are classified as essential fatty acids and they're essential simply because your body uses these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn't be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to spicy korean fish stew recipe. You can cook spicy korean fish stew using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Korean fish stew:
- Use 1 lb of whole fish(e.g. progie, bass, snapper, Flounder and etc).
- You need 2 cup of mung sprouts.
- You need 1/2 pack of firm tofu.
- Get 1 bundle of mung glass noodle.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 cup of leek.
- You need 2 of green onions.
- Provide 2 Tsp of korean hot pepper flakes.
- You need 2 Tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 Tsp of honey or brown rice syrup or sugar.
- Use 1 Tsp of gochujang.
- You need 1 Tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 Tsp of white toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of rice flour + 1/4 cup water to make starchy water.
Steps to make Spicy Korean fish stew:
- Flaky fish such as flounder, porgie, bass, red snapper (yellow tails) or mullet are great good choice for this recipe. Fresh mackerel is also very good but salmon or tuna are not good here. Boil the cleaned fish covered by water for 5 minutes..
- While the fish is boiling, make the paste by mixing hot pepper flakes with soy sauce, garlic ginger paste, gochujang, honey and starchy water. Set aside..
- Discard half of the cooking water (fish stock can be used for other dishes). Add the bean sprouts, cubed firm tofu, sliced onion and mung bean glass noodle. Stir in half amount of the sauce. Bring it to a boil and reduce to simmer and cook for 10~ 15 minutes. Make sure the simmering the liquid is not too much or too little (soak up by the glass noodle). Adjust seasoning with the remainder paste. Top with green onion and toasted sesame seeds. Serve with bread or rice..
If you find this Spicy Korean fish stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.