Recipe of Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at dealing with depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Consume an egg and jolly up!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless oats, apple and date cupcakes recipe. To cook eggless oats, apple and date cupcakes you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes:
- Take 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered oats i have powdered the rolled oats in mixer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of medium apple washed and cut into small pieces.
- Take 1/2 cup of date chopped or crushed into paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of vinegar I have used the apple cider vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of choco chips just to sprinkle on top while baking the cake.
Instructions to make Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes:
- In a mixer jar, add chopped apples, crushed dates paste, milk, oil and honey. Blend them well till smooth. Add the sugar and again blend them well till smooth and creamy..
- Remove the blended mixture in a bowl and add vinegar to it. Keep it aside for five minutes and the mixture will curdle as shown..
- In the meantime, sift the dry ingredients (whole wheat flour, powdered oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder).
- Mix the dry ingredients to the curdled wet ingredients. Mix them gently.(if required add one-two tablespoons of milk to get desired cake batter consistency.).
- Pour the batter in the cupcake moulds lined with cupcake liner. Sprinkle choco chips over them. Bake them in the preheated oven at 180 C for 25 minutes or till done..
- Remove from the moulds and let them cool.Serve or store them..
If you find this Eggless Oats, Apple And Date Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.