Steps to Make My Mom's Spanish bean soup Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A massive amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mom's spanish bean soup recipe. To make my mom's spanish bean soup you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- Take 5 lb of potatoes.
- You need 1 gallon of chickpeas.
- Use 1 tbsp of saffron threads.
- Take 1 of large hambone.
- You need 1/2 lb of ham.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of beef chuck steak.
- Provide 1/4 lb of salt pork.
- Get 12 cup of water.
- Use 3/4 lb of Spanish chorizo sausage the one from Spain.
- Take 2 of large onions.
- You need of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of minced garlic, the mild quarter cup strong garlic.
Steps to make My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- In a huge pot add 10 cups of water. Bring to boil..
- Add your meats. Cover cook till done. Take the meat out. Take the meat off the bone. Then chop all of meat into bite sized pieces..
- Add all the meat back into the soup. Here is an option chop the onions and add into soup, or leave whole if some doesn't like to eat onions. Add last 2 cups of water..
- Add garlic and saffron. Stir well. While it boils, peel the potatoes chop into cubes. Add into pot along with the chickpeas..
- Cook till potatoes are fork tender over low heat. Serve with Cuban bread, hope you enjoy!.
- This soup can be frozen. Just add water to thin out when you defrost it.
Spanish Soup Spanish Dishes Spanish Beans Spanish Bean Soup Recipe Spanish Cuisine Spanish Tapas Comida Latina White Bean Soup · You may be thinking that a recipe for a thick, hearty soup is a bit odd considering that yesterday was the first day of spring. This soup is more expensive than Healthy Choice or Campbells, but it's a lot more hearty than anything they make. I used to eat those brands, and For the extra price you pay for Amy's Spanish Rice and Red Bean soup, you're getting a lot more of what you want in your soup-beans, rice, and a thick broth. In a large stockpot add beans, salt pork, and enough cold water to Here's a note from Alex on what he does: Typically in a Spanish cocido the cooked meats would be I however, like my mom, add the cleaned and picked-through meat directly back into the soup, right. Mom-Mom's Sugar Cookie Recipe Momma and Ebbie's Rum Balls Momma Nesta's Italian Wedding Cookies Moms Beef and Tomato Crock Pot Stew Moms Easy Meat Loaf Moms Special Mashed Potatoes My Mom's Mexican Casserole My Mom's Strufoli My Mom's Wonderful Swiss Steak Old.
If you find this My Mom's Spanish bean soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.