Recipe of How to make Oats and Seeds bread Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to how to make oats and seeds bread recipe. You can have how to make oats and seeds bread using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- Provide 2 cups of whole wheat flour/substitute all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of large banana.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey/maple syrup.
- Use 2 of medium sized eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of greek yoghurt / milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 3 tbsp of protein powder, optional.
- Provide 1/4 cup of rolled oats.
- Provide 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Use 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of flax seeds.
- Use of Toppings (optional).
- Use of Rolled oats.
- Provide of Desiccated coconut.
- Get of Chai seeds.
- Prepare of Flax seeds.
Instructions to make How to make Oats and Seeds bread:
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the banana and add in all the wet ingredients. Whisk thoroughly to combine..
- In a seperate bowl, add in all the dry ingredients and whisk also to combine..
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine, switching to a spatula if necessary. Add in the oats, coconut and seeds and fold it into the batter. Mix till everything is well combined, don't overmix..
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan (grease the sides as well). And with wet hands, smooth the top of the bread making sure not to introduce excess water..
- Brush the top with melted butter and sprinkle the toppings on the bread if desired..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for 40 – 50 minutes. (Reduce the heat half way through baking if necessary.).
- After baking, let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then take it out. Let cool down to room temperature before slicing as it will crumble if hot..
- This bread can be sliced and frozen for a healthy snack or as part of meal prep. Serve and enjoy!.
The links below may be affiliate links, meaning I earn a small compensation at no extra cost to you. See my full disclosure policy here. We provide you only the best How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. How to make Oats and Seeds bread.
If you find this How to make Oats and Seeds bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.