Simple Way to Prepare Spicy Fried mussels Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Fried mussels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Fried mussels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy fried mussels recipe. To make spicy fried mussels you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Fried mussels:
- Prepare of Enough fresh mussels for everyone.
- Use of Stale bread (quantity depends on how many mussels you're making).
- Provide of garlic.
- Provide of Dried chilli (optional).
- Use of Fresh parsley.
- Use of salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Spicy Fried mussels:
- Put bread, garlic and parsley in a chopper or food processor. Whizz up until you get breadcrumbs, add chilli at this point if using. Add an egg, mix up well using a fork. Set a side.
- Clean mussels, remove beard. Put in a large pan with no oil or water. Turn on the heat to medium, cover and cook for 2 mins or so until they just start to open. Drain and set a side to cool.
- Stuff each mussel with about a spoonful of breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in batches for about 3 mins until nice and brown.
- Serve and enjoy :).
If you find this Spicy Fried mussels recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.