Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Korean Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etcetera are all great for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain's serotonin levels. Serotonin is the "feel good" natural substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more of this chemical in your brain, the more pleasant you'll feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn't necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean chicken soup recipe. You can have korean chicken soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Chicken Soup:
- You need 1-2 of chicken bone.
- Use of Spring onion.
- Provide 2 pieces of ginger.
- Use 2 pieces of garlic.
- Prepare of kelp, dried mushroom, some leftover vegetables.
- You need 1-2 packs of Korean Ginseng Herb Tea.
- Provide 1 of chicken leg.
- Take 2 of dates.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of sticky rice.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Korean Chicken Soup:
- Put chicken bones, spring onion, ginger, garlic, other leftover vegetables and Korean ginseng herb tea powder in 1500ml water. Cook in pressure pan for 15 minutes..
- Remove chicken bones and other vegetables. Cut chicken leg into big pieces. Put sticky rice, dates and salt pepper and cook more in pressure pan for 15 minutes..
- Enjoy with Korean Kimchi💕💞.
If you find this Korean Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.