Recipe of Morning Glory Muffins Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Morning Glory Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Morning Glory Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
You have to remember your parents telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is simply because this is very important for a healthy body. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. One of the vegetables which will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may want to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals when compared with other vegetables.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to morning glory muffins recipe. To make morning glory muffins you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Morning Glory Muffins:
- Use 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of carrots, grated.
- Get 1/2 cup of apple, grated.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice, fresh.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pineapple juice, fresh.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, melted.
- Get 3 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of medium-sized banana, puree.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Morning Glory Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 400 C. Grease the cupcake liners, this recipe yields 6-7 Muffins..
- Whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, salt and baking soda) in a bowl..
- Then in a large mixing bowl, add the egg and brown sugar, beat well until the sugar dissolves.Then add the all other wet ingredients (honey, orange and pineapple juice, vanilla extract, melted butter) and combine well..
- Finally add the grated apple, carrot and banana puree, mix well until its combined well..
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in two batches, fold everything together just until combined and no pockets of flour remain..
- Spoon the batter into liners, filling them to the top.Bake for 25 minutes at 400 F or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow the muffins to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
If you find this Morning Glory Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.