Steps to Make Custard Muffins (Eggless) Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Custard Muffins (Eggless) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Custard Muffins (Eggless) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Custard Muffins (Eggless) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be delighted to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Every person likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will discover that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to custard muffins (eggless) recipe. To make custard muffins (eggless) you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Custard Muffins (Eggless):
- Provide 3/4 cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vanilla Custard powder.
- Get 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of melted Ghee or any flavourless oil.
- Provide 1.5 cups of lukewarm Milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Use 1 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely chopped cashew nuts, raisins and' dried cranberries.
Instructions to make Custard Muffins (Eggless):
- Grease the muffin tray with some oil/ghee & dust with some flour. Preheat the oven at 180°C..
- Sift and mix dry ingredients maida(refined flour), whole wheat flour, Custard Powder, Baking powder and salt in a bowl. Keep aside.
- Blend wet ingredients Sugar, Vanilla Essence, Apple cider vinegar, lukewarm Milk and melted ghee(or any flavourless oil) till smooth & creamy..
- Dust chopped cashew nuts, raisins and' dried cranberries with some flour(can be replaced with other nuts or tutty fruity)..
- Now combine the wet mixture to the dry ingredients to make a smooth muffin batter. Add nuts/raisins too..
- Pour it into the muffin tray & top it with some more nuts and' bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins. Insert the toothpick to check if it comes out clean means baked properly..
- Remove from tray & let it cool down. Enjoy this delicious small treat with your kids and' family!.
If you find this Custard Muffins (Eggless) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.