Simple Way to Make Immunity Booster Muffins Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Immunity Booster Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Immunity Booster Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
If you would like to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to immunity booster muffins recipe. You can cook immunity booster muffins using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Immunity Booster Muffins:
- Provide 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 cup of apple puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take 2 of small cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 spoon of cardamom powder.
- You need 3 cloves of powder.
- Get 2 spoons of ghee.
- Provide 1 cup of jaggery.
- Get 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- Provide 1 cup of mix dryfruits.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Immunity Booster Muffins:
- Firstly take one bowl, add jaggery, milk, spices powder(cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, dry ginger powder)..
- Now add 2 spoons of ghee, curd, apple puree and wheat flour and mix well all together..
- Lastly add the baking powder and baking soda mix well.
- Now add handful of dryfruits and again mix well with cut and fold method..
- Take a cupcake mould and add the batter..
- Heat a pan on stove and set a ring in this pan. Put this cupcakes tray and cover with lid. Bake it for 30 minutes on high flame..
- After 30 minutes check with the toothpick if it's come out clearly, then it's done. Or else again bake it for another 10 minutes..
- Taddda it's ready..
If you find this Immunity Booster Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.