Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Carrots muffin Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Carrots muffin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Carrots muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carrots muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etc. This is possible because these foods are high in magnesium which raises serotonin production. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more of it you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a super source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrots muffin recipe. To cook carrots muffin you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Carrots muffin:
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Use 2 of medium grated carrots.
- Use 1 of medium grated apple.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
Instructions to make Carrots muffin:
- Pre-heat oven.
- In a bowl, grate the carrots and apple.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powerd, sugar, salt,cinnamon and walnuts.
- Add the eggs, oil, milk,vanilla extract.
- Add the carrots and apple.
- Spoon equal amount into the muffin tray.
- Bake for 20-30 min.
If you find this Carrots muffin recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.