Simple Way to Make Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon layer cake with cinnamon buttercream filling/frosting recipe. You can have cinnamon layer cake with cinnamon buttercream filling/frosting using 21 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting:
- Get of For The Cinnamon Cake.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 tablespoon of plus 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Get 8 ounces of unsalted butter at room temperature (2 stcks).
- Provide 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of spur cream.
- Prepare of For Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting.
- Prepare 8 ounces of unsalted butter, at room temperature (2sticks).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 11/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- Get 5 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of heavy cream.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Use of For Garnish.
- Get of cinnamon sugar as needec.
- Prepare as needed of orange sprinkles.
- Get as needed of shaved white chocolate.
Instructions to make Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting:
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 3- 8 – inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- Whisk together in a bowl the flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and vanilla, set aside.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg well. Beat in vanilla.
- Aternating sour crem with flour mixture, stiring until combined.
- Divide evenly in cake pans and bake until a toothpick pick comes out just clean about 18 to 22 minutesCool 10 minutes in pans then cool completely on a rack.
- MAKE Cinnamon Filling and Frosting.
- In a large bowl combine all frosting ingredients and start beating on low until combined then increase speed for a light creamy texture..
- Fill and Frost Cake.
- Place one cake layer, bottom up on serving plate.
- Spread with some filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom up.
- Add some filling.
- Add last third layer and frost entire cake.
- To garnish, sprinkle with Cinnamon sugar orange sprinkles and shaved white chocolate.
- Allow cake to be refrigerated a couple of hours for easy slicing but serve at room temperature.
This is from The Cake Mix Doctor. Posted to go with Tomato Soup Spice Cake, but I think it'd be good with any spice cake recipe. Layers of light, fluffy butter cake are swirled with cinnamon sugar, creating a ribbon of cinnamon visible when you slice into it. I filled and frosted the cake with a fluffy vanilla buttercream, made with European-style cultured butter to give the frosting a richer depth of flavor and an almost cream. A fun and delectable cake with decadent buttercream icing.
If you find this Cinnamon Layer Cake with Cinnamon Buttercream Filling/Frosting recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.