Recipe of Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream recipe. To make apple cider cupcakes & salted caramel buttercream you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream:
- Get of cupcakes.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of apple cider.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- Get 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide of frosting.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Take 1/2 cup of shortening.
- Provide 1/2 bag of Kraft caramels, melted with 2 tbsp water.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk for thinning if needed (or 2 tbsp).
Instructions to make Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream:
- For cupcakes: Whisk together all ingredients..
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake at 350º for 19 minutes..
- For buttercream: In a stand mixer, cream together the butter and shortening..
- Add the powdered sugar and the caramel alternately (add the salt in with the caramel), mixing after each addition..
- Add milk, by the tbsp. as needed for thinning.
- *The caramel is a little tricky just in that it needs to be the right temperature– warm enough that it's still liquid and can blend into the buttercream, but not so hot that it melts the butter making everything too thin. Evaluate the buttercream at about 4 tbsp of caramel– if it's getting way too thin, stop adding caramel or add more powdered sugar. I found that 6 Tbsp. was perfect for my batch..
If you find this Apple Cider Cupcakes & Salted Caramel Buttercream recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.