Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean BBQ Ribs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ Ribs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to combat depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain's grey matter. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight back depression.
So you see, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean bbq ribs recipe. You can cook korean bbq ribs using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean BBQ Ribs:
- Use 3 of bls Korean BBQ short ribs 5 Tbsp soy sauce 3 tsp oyster sauce.
- You need 4 Tbsp of dark brown sugar 2 Tbsp rice wine 2 Tbsp Korean/Nashi pea.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Korean/Nashi pear that is even better) 2 Tbsp grated onio.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbsp of minced garlic 1/3 tsp minced ginger 1 tsp red pepper fl.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flake 4 sprinkles of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Korean BBQ Ribs:
- Mix all together for an hour or longer. Broil 500F for 5mins for each side.
If you find this Korean BBQ Ribs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.