Recipe of easy apple & banana cupcakes Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect easy apple & banana cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect easy apple & banana cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to easy apple & banana cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are really great for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling starved can truly bring you down! These grains can elevate your mood because it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple & banana cupcakes recipe. To cook easy apple & banana cupcakes you only need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook easy apple & banana cupcakes:
- Use 1 box of your favourite flavor or vanilla cake mix or your own cake recipe.
- Take 1 of apple.
- Take 1 of banana.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of cocoa powder unsweetened.
Steps to make easy apple & banana cupcakes:
- prepare cake mix and oven temperature as per box / pack directions or your own cake recipe.
- grease muffin/cupcake tin or cake pan with pam oil spray or some oil and sprinkle flour on it.
- cut apple and banana each separately to small thin bits.
- add 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon on the apple bits and mix.
- add 1 teaspoon and cocoa powder on the banana bits and mix.
- place about a tablespoon of each mixture separately in each cup to have different flavours in each cup.
- fill the cups with cake mixture, but not all the way to the top, leave a little space at the top for the cakes to rise without overflowing.
- mix each cup lightly or tap the tin to get the cake mixture all over the fruit mixture and the bottom.
- put in the oven for 30 minutes or as per cake mix until the cakes are lightly browned or gold.
- the apples will rise to thw top and also take a golden crisp colour while the bananas will stay at the bottom..
- finally let them cool down for a while yhen remove cakws on wire rack for a few minutes and if you want sprinkle with powdered sugar / cocoa or cinnamon. bon appetite.
If you find this easy apple & banana cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.