Simple Way to Prepare Spiced Toffee Apple Cupcakes Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spiced Toffee Apple Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Toffee Apple Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. The majority of nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. Something you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
By following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced toffee apple cupcakes recipe. To make spiced toffee apple cupcakes you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spiced Toffee Apple Cupcakes:
- Prepare 200 g of dates, roughly chopped.
- You need 250 g of butter, softened, plus extra for greasing.
- Provide 200 ml of milk, plus a splash.
- Prepare 280 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 200 g of light soft brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mixed spice.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 3 of small red apple.
- Take squeeze of lemon juice.
- Provide handful of toffees.
- Use of little icing sugar, for dusting.
Steps to make Spiced Toffee Apple Cupcakes:
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line cupcake tray with cases, I used 15 however it will be dependent on the size you are using. (If making a cake, grease and line a 20 x 30cm baking tray with baking parchment.).
- Put the dates and milk in a small pan and bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat and set aside for 15 mins to cool..
- Whizz the date mixture to a smooth purée in a food processor or blender, then scrape into a large mixing bowl. Tip in the butter, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, eggs, mixed spice and vanilla, and set aside while you prepare the apples..
- Quarter and core the apples, then slice quite thinly, tossing in a little lemon juice as you go..
- Quickly beat together the cake ingredients with an electric whisk until smooth, then scrape into the cases (or tray for the cake).
- Arrange the apple slices, for cupcakes, two to three per cupcake. (For the cake: overlap the apple in rows, on top – you should be able to get 3 rows lengthways down the tray.).
- Bake for 20-30 mins until a skewer poked into the centre of one of the cupcake comes out clean. Cool in the tray. (If baking as one cake it will require at least 50-60mins).
- Put the toffees in a small pan with a good splash of milk and gently melt, stirring, until runny. To finish, dust with a little icing sugar, then drizzle sauce over the cakes..
If you find this Spiced Toffee Apple Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.