Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. They help you feel full also which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
You can see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean spicy chicken stew recipe. You can have korean spicy chicken stew using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Spicy Chicken Stew:
- Prepare Half of organic chicken, splited.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Use 2 cups of squash of your choice.
- You need 2 of king oyster mushroom or 1 cup any mushroom.
- Provide 10 of frozen cylinder shaped rice cake.
- Provide 2 of potatoes or 1 sweet potato.
- You need 2 Tsp of Korean hot pepper flakes.
- Take 1 Tsp of gochujang.
- Provide 1 Tsp of organic tamari sauce.
- Take 1 Tsp of Honey or brown rice syrup.
- Provide 1 Tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 2 of scallions.
Steps to make Korean Spicy Chicken Stew:
- Browning chicken pieces (bone in for flavors) in Olive oil for 3 minutes on both sides. This step would reduce the gamey taste in chicken and also would enhance the aroma..
- Add diced potatoes, carrots, squash and rice cake. Keep stir fry for about 2 more minutes..
- Pour in hot water to cover just everything. Add sliced mushroom at this point. Stir in theseasoning paste.Bring it to a boil and reduce it to simmer for 10-15 minutes depending on how large the pieces are. Stir and check the doneness at every few minutes. Making sure the sauce is not drying up if leaving the pot without a lid..
- Adjust seasoning if needed. crack in black pepper and drop the minced scallions right before turning off the heat. Serve with rice or bread..
If you find this Korean Spicy Chicken Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.