Recipe of " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” natural substance that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of this chemical in your brain, the happier you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to " carmel apple cupcakes " recipe. You can have " carmel apple cupcakes " using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES ":
- Provide 1 cup of Apple mush : Recipe to follow.
- Provide 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Apple juice.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of Carmel Recipe to Follow.
Instructions to make " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES ":
- For the Apple Mush: Rinse and core 2 Apples. Place them in an ovenproof dish with 1/4" of water & bake at 350º for 40 minutes or until soft. Remove the peel & smash the apples with a potato masher. Measure 1 cup . Set aside..
- In medium bowl. Combine flour , sugar, spices, B. Soda, salt. Mix together. ( I used Apple pie Spice).Set aside..
- Crack eggs into a mixer with paddle attachment. Whisk slightly to break yolks. Add oil , apple juice, vanilla, apple mush. Mix on low to combine. Pour the dry ingredients in 3 batches. With mixer on low to combine. But do not over mix. Scoop into your cupcake liners. Filling 3/4 full to create a nice dome. Bake 20 minutes. Rotating after 15 minutes. The cupcakes are done when lightly Brown. And a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool..
- Start Carmel Sause : 1/2 cup unsalted butter. – 1 cup packed Brown sugar. – 1/2 cup light corn syrup – 6 ounces sweetened condensed milk – 1 Tbsp. Heavy cream – 1 tsp. Vanilla – 1/2 tsp. Salt..
- Melt butter over medium high heat in a non – stick pan. Once the butter has melted. Stir in br. Sugar until completely coated in butter. Continuously stirring add the condensed milk. Stir to combine and slowly pour in heavy cream. Boil carmel. Stirring till it reaches 248º on a candy thermometer. It us very important to use one..
- Remove from heat and gently stir in vanilla and salt. Transfer to a metal bowl & continue to stir until carmel starts to firm. About 2 minutes..
- Using a knife. Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle with nuts if desired. Use your freezer to help carmel set & prevent dripping. Top each with a popsicle stick for that final " Carmel Apple Look " & enjoy.I used a # 20 scoop..
If you find this " CARMEL APPLE CUPCAKES " recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.