How to Prepare Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins recipe. To cook banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins:
- Get 1 1/2 of bananas mashed.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut oil melted.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Use 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Use 3 tbsps of coconut flour/ cassava flour.
- Use 1 tbsps of water.
Instructions to make Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins:
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Put wet and dry together, pour into muffin cases. Bake 25-30 mins at 180c.
- Try adding 1 grated carrot and 1/8 cup of chopped walnuts and 1/2 banana; or 3 tbsps of apple purée, or 2 grated apples and 1/8 cup of chopped up pecans and 1/2 banana ; or 1/2 banana and a large handful of blueberries.
If you find this Banana/carrot or apple no grain muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.