Recipe of Apple and cinnamon muffins Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple and cinnamon muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple and cinnamon muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you want to beat back depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3s and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and cinnamon muffins recipe. You can have apple and cinnamon muffins using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple and cinnamon muffins:
- Use 2 cups of cake flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Take 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 cup of grated apples.
- Use 2 cup of finely grated carrots.
- Take 3 of eggs beaten.
- You need 100 ml of fat free milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sunflower oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Apple and cinnamon muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180'c and place paper muffins cups into the a 12 hole muffin pan.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl..
- Stir in apples and carrots until blended.
- Beat eggs milk oil and vanilla together.stir egg mixture into the dry ingredients until just mixed through. Take care not to overmix.
- Divide batter between muffin cups and bake for 15-20min or until golden brown and cooked through..
- Tip decorate muffin with caramel.
If you find this Apple and cinnamon muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.