Recipe of Vegetable ham stew Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable ham stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable ham stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost somewhat more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover exactly how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable ham stew recipe. To cook vegetable ham stew you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable ham stew:
- Provide 1 of meaty ham bone.
- Take of crockpot.
- You need 6 cup of water.
- Get 2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 head of red cabbage.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced carrots.
- Use 6 of mushrooms (quartered).
- You need 3 of green onions.
- Take 1 of yellow squash.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen french cut green beans.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of sage.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 large of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Vegetable ham stew:
- Remove skin, ligaments, and fat from the meaty ham bone..
- Boil/simmer bone until meat falls off (~1 hr.).
- Remove and reserve meat. For low fat version discard liquid, otherwise skim fat and reserve liquid..
- Add bouillon cubes and water or reserved liquid to crockpot..
- Add tomato paste to crockpot and stir..
- Add ham to crockpot.
- Coarsely chop vegetables and add to crockpot..
- Add water to cover contents..
- Add spices, stir, cover and cook on low ~6 hours or until carrots are done..
Learn how to cook great Vegetable ham stew. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Vegetable ham stew recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Vegetable ham stew recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Another great way to use up that leftover ham. Garbure (French Ham and Vegetable Stew).
If you find this Vegetable ham stew recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.