Recipe of Apple & Cinnamon Muffins Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple & Cinnamon Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple & Cinnamon Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you want to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple & cinnamon muffins recipe. You can cook apple & cinnamon muffins using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple & Cinnamon Muffins:
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take 125 ml of vegetable oil.
- You need 250 ml of milk.
- Use 250 g of caster sugar.
- You need 400 g of self raising flour.
- You need 2 of large apples- grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Provide of More sugar to top.
Steps to make Apple & Cinnamon Muffins:
- Heat oven to 180c.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases.
- In a large bowl crack the eggs and whisk lightly. Add the oil and milk and whisk until combined.
- Add the sugar and whisk until you have a smooth mixture.
- Add the flour and mix until smooth.
- Add the grated apple and cinnamon and stir in well..
- Fill the muffin cases two thirds full. Sprinkle with extra sugar and a pinch of cinnamon. Bake for 25 minutes until golden on top..
If you find this Apple & Cinnamon Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.