How to Prepare Honey and Mustard Chicken Wraps Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honey and Mustard Chicken Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and Mustard Chicken Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and mustard chicken wraps recipe. To make honey and mustard chicken wraps you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey and Mustard Chicken Wraps:
- You need 4 of Medium-sized Chicken breasts.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Wholegrain Mustard.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 pack of whole-wheat skimmers choice wraps.
- Take 1/4 of Cucumber, chopped into chunks.
- Provide 1 of Tomato, sliced.
- You need 1 block of Feta, crumbed.
- Use Pinch of garlic flakes.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of avocado, mashed.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
Steps to make Honey and Mustard Chicken Wraps:
- In a small bowl or cup mix together the honey, mustard, lime juice, garlic flakes, salt, pepper and olive oil. Add a little water to make the mixture a tad loose. Add the chicken breasts to a roasting dish and pour over the honey and mustard mix..
- In a preheated oven(200 degrees C) bake the chicken for 15 minutes until golden and cooked through. Taking a knife and fork. Shred or chop the chicken into chunks to add to the wrap..
- Warm the wraps briefly for 20 seconds in a microwave Or 4 minutes in an oven and prepare to assemble. Starting with the mashed up avocado, then cucumber, tomato slices then shredded chicken. Top with feta and a little of the pan juices the chicken was roasted in. Serve hot and enjoy! :).
If you find this Honey and Mustard Chicken Wraps recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.