Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Korean Seafood Pancake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Seafood Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Seafood Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it's good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are truly great for driving away bad moods. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling starved can actually make you feel awful! The reason these grains elevate your mood is that they are not hard to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean seafood pancake recipe. You can have korean seafood pancake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Seafood Pancake:
- Get 1 cup of assorted seafood (squid, shrimp, clams & etc) cut into bite size.
- You need 1 of ts sesame oil.
- Use 1 bunch of scallions cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of egg lighly beaten.
- Take 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1/2 of ts salt.
- You need 1 of ts minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of ts minced ginger.
Steps to make Korean Seafood Pancake:
- Prepare the seafood and scallions. Drain any excess water (wet ingredients will make the pancake soggy).
- Mix the all purpose flour, rice flour & salt in a large bowl. Add icy cold water and beaten egg into the mixture. Adjust the water until the batter is slightly thick but still runny..
- Add the seafood, minced garlic,minced ginger & scallions to the batter. Mix well.
- Heat 2-3 tbs of oil on a non stick pan. Ladle 1/2 of the mixture on to the pan and spread evenly into a thin round shape..
- Cook over medium high heat until golden brown on the bottom. Carefully flip and cook until golden brown.
If you find this Korean Seafood Pancake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.