Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe. You can have crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook:
- Provide 2 cans of apple pie filling.
- Provide 2 packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix.
- You need 1 stick of butter cut in cubes.
Instructions to make Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook:
- Start by cutting soft butter (I let mine sit out for 10 mins).
- Spray crockpot with nonstick spray.
- Add pie filling evenly on bottom of crockpot.
- Evenly shake both packs of apple cinnamon muffin mix over the apple pie filling.
- Add butter all over the top of apple cinnamon muffin mix, may need to add more butter.
- Cook until done. (on high for about 2 hrs.).
- Notes- pie filling can be change to whatever you like. Remember if your changing pie filling change the muffin mix too, or use a yellow cake mix. I just went with the muffin mix because it matches up with what iam making or I would of used the yellow cake mix. Mix stuff up and see what you like best. Can’t wait to see all of the combinations people come up with. Happy easy baking..
If you find this Crockpot apple dump cake #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.