Steps to Make Apple Muffins with Pancake Mix Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Muffins with Pancake Mix recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Muffins with Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Muffins with Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood as well!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple muffins with pancake mix recipe. You can have apple muffins with pancake mix using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Muffins with Pancake Mix:
- You need 1 of Apple.
- You need 1 of Salted water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ●Granulated sugar.
- Get 1 of half a lemon ●Lemon juice.
- Prepare 80 ml of ●Water.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Provide 60 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Use 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Use 150 ml of Milk.
Instructions to make Apple Muffins with Pancake Mix:
- Cut the apple into 8 even pieces, and slice. Soak in salted water, and transfer into a pot with the ● ingredients. Simmer for about 15 minutes..
- When the water has evaporate, add cinnamon power, and mix. Let it cook, and mix maple syrup (Set a small amount aside for decoration during Step 5)..
- Melt batter in a microwave. Add sugar and egg, and mix well..
- Add pancake mix and milk into Step 3, and mix some more. Add the remaining Step 2 apple filling, and fold it in with a spatula..
- Pour the mixture from Step 4 into muffin cups, and put the apple fillings set aside at Step 2. Bake in the preheated oven at 170℃ (340℉) for about 30 minutes, and it's done..
If you find this Apple Muffins with Pancake Mix recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.