Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Vegan spiced apple cupcakes Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegan spiced apple cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegan spiced apple cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
If you would like to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight back depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegan spiced apple cupcakes recipe. You can have vegan spiced apple cupcakes using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegan spiced apple cupcakes:
- Use 1 3/4 Cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Take 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need of For the frosting:.
- Take 3 cups of Powdered (confectioners) Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegan Butter.
- Take 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Steps to make Vegan spiced apple cupcakes:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake liners..
- Sift the flour into a bowl and add the sugar, baking soda and salt..
- Then add the coconut milk, vanilla extract, canola oil and white vinegar. Mix thoroughly till batter is smooth..
- Fill your cupcake liners 3/4 and place in the oven..
- After 20-25 minutes move cupcakes to a cooling rack and allow to cool thoroughly before frosting..
- Preparing your frosting: Add the vegan butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract to an electric mixer bowl. First mixon low speed, gradually increase speed until you have perfectly smooth frosting..
If you find this Vegan spiced apple cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.