Recipe of Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits additionally present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon nut crumble apple muffins recipe. To cook cinnamon nut crumble apple muffins you only need 19 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins:
- Provide of For the crumble layer:.
- Prepare 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 50 grams of ★ Cake flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ★ Cinnamon powder.
- Get 40 grams of ★ White sugar.
- You need 40 grams of Your choice of nuts (walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, etc.).
- Provide of For the caramelized apples:.
- Use 1 of Apple.
- Get 50 grams of White sugar.
- Get 7 grams of Butter.
- Take of Muffin batter:.
- Use 85 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- Take 35 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of ☆ Cinnamon powder.
- Take 4 grams of ☆ Baking powder.
- Use 35 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 80 grams of Honey.
- Get 35 grams of Plain yogurt.
- Provide 1 of medium-large Egg.
Steps to make Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins:
- To prepare the crumble, put the chilled butter in a bowl, and using a fork or a dough cutter, chop into tiny pieces. Sift in the ★ ingredients..
- Use your fingers to work the butter into the dry ingredients to make the crumble, taking care not to form large clumps. Add the nuts..
- Feel free to use your choice of nuts. I use 35 g of a blend of chopped walnuts, almond slices, and cashew nuts..
- Wrap the crumble in plastic wrap, then chill in the refrigerator to harden. That completes the preparation of the crumble..
- To prepare the caramelized apple, roughly chop the apple into 4 cm chunks. Put the chopped apple and sugar into a sauce pan and heat over medium-high heat..
- Once the apple starts to become shiny and the juice is cooked out, stir in the butter. When the apples absorb the butter, transfer to a bowl or tray to cool..
- To make the muffin batter, microwave the butter to soften. Keep your eye to make sure it doesn't melt. (Or, you can bring it to room temperature in advance.).
- Put the softened butter in a bowl, then thoroughly beat it with a whisk until creamy. Add the honey and mix well..
- Next, add the yogurt and whisk. It will separate, but don't worry. Then, break in the egg, and thoroughly mix. It will also separate, but that is no need for concern..
- Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Sift the ☆ ingredients into the batter. Use a whisk to mix until lumps are gone and it is completely smooth. Do not over mix..
- The caramelized apples should have cooled by Steps 9-11. Add the syrupy liquid from the apples to the batter, and stir it in..
- The batter is complete. Fill the muffin cups 50-60% full with the batter, then pack in the apples..
- Remove the crumble from the refrigerator, then using your fingers, crumble on top of each muffin, pressing down very gently as you go..
- The crumble will stick to the muffins as they bake, and will not fall out. There's no need to pack the crumble into the batter..
- Bake for about 30 minutes in 170℃ preheated oven. They're done when a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- There you have a crunchy and aromatic muffin with sweet apples and a moist inside. They're pleasingly delightful muffins and a perfect complement to a strong cup of coffee..
- I recommend cooling completely before eating for a better textured crumble, and overall better flavor..
If you find this Cinnamon Nut Crumble Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.