Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it's good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to raise your mood. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin levels. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical that directs your brain how you feel all the time. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you'll feel. Not only that but nuts, in particular, are a terrific protein food source.
As you can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean chicken recipe. To make korean chicken you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean Chicken:
- You need 8-12 of chicken thighs with bone.
- Use 5 tbs of chili oil.
- You need 3 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 3 tbs of sesame oil.
- Get 6 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 5 tbs of sugar (white).
- Provide 1/4 cup of ginger freshly grated.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
Steps to make Korean Chicken:
- Wash chicken thighs and place in a mixing bowl.
- Top chicken with all ingredients and mix (I used my hands to mix).
- Let chicken marinate for at least 1 hour for better results in flavor. If you are in a rush, let it marinate while the oven is heating up..
- Place chicken in a baking dish and bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes uncovered..
- After 30 minutes, flip, baste with marinade and bake for another 30 minutes covered with foil..
- After 30 minutes, flip back to skin side, baste with marinade and bake for another 20 minutes uncovered..
If you find this Korean Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.