Easiest Way to Prepare Apple Crumble Cupcakes Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Crumble Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Crumble Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in a particular amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps better your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you are aware that it can help improve your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crumble cupcakes recipe. You can cook apple crumble cupcakes using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Crumble Cupcakes:
- Get of For the cupcakes:.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 230 g of flour.
- Get 155 g of sugar.
- Provide 125 g of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of apples.
- You need of For the crumble topping:.
- Use 75 g of sugar.
- Prepare 100 g of cubed butter.
- Provide 150 g of flour.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need of For the icing:.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 100 g of brown sugar.
- Provide 200 g of butter.
- Use 250 g of icing sugar.
- Take 2 TBSP of milk.
Instructions to make Apple Crumble Cupcakes:
- Cupcakes: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Prepare the apples. Peel, core and chop them into cubes. Put into a medium pot half filled with water and boil for 7 minutes, until soft. Once the apples are soft, drain them well and set aside. Cream together the butter and sugar. Whisk in eggs. Sift in all the dry ingredients. Mix until incorporated. Fold in the apple. Fill a cupcake pan with cupcake wrappers and scoop the batter evenly in. Bake for 15-20 minutes..
- Crumble: Preheat oven to 180 Celsius. Using your fingers, rub the butter into the flour, sugar, and cinnamon, until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Line a baking tray. Spread the crumble evenly over the tray and bake until golden, about 5-10 minutes..
- Icing: Cream together the butter, brown sugar, vanilla essence, and cinnamon until creamy and combined. Mix in the icing sugar. Once incorporated, mix in the milk until the icing is soft, but can hold it's shape..
- Assembling: Spread a layer of icing on top of a cupcake using a knife. Dip the cupcake into a bowl filled with the crumble topping so it sticks..
If you find this Apple Crumble Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.