Step-by-Step Guide to Make Apple Strusel Coffee Cake Muffins Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Apple Strusel Coffee Cake Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple Strusel Coffee Cake Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Strusel Coffee Cake Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. These kinds of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. Something you may want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple strusel coffee cake muffins recipe. To cook apple strusel coffee cake muffins you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Strusel Coffee Cake Muffins:
- You need of MUFFINS.
- Take 1 of large red or green eating apple I used Cortland, peeled and cored and cut into small cubes.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- Use of STRUEUSEL TOPPING.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar, packed.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of cold salted butter, cubed.
- Take 1/4 cup of toffee bits, such as health bits.
- You need 2/3 cup of roasted chopped nuts, almonds, cashews,walnuts and/or honey roasted peanuts. if you don't like nuts, leave them out.
- Prepare of ICING/GLAZE.
- Get 1 of recipe my The Best Icing / Glaze recipe, recipe attached in direction step #10.
Instructions to make Apple Strusel Coffee Cake Muffins:
- Preheat oven n to 350. Line 24 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Whisk together in a bowl, flour baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, hutmeg and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy Add eggs one at a time beating each egg in, then add vanilla.
- With mixer at low speed alternate flour mixture with sour cream starting and ending with flour, fold in apples, batter will be thick.
- Spoon evenly into muffin tins.
- MAKE STRUSEL TOPPING.
- Combine flour, light brown sugar and cinnamon in food processor, mix, add cold butter and pulse until it looks like sand, stir in nuts and toffee chips. This can be done in a bowl with a fork as well.
- Divide strusel topping evenly among muffins. Bake 18 to 24 minutes until a toothpick just comes out just clean, cool in pans on rack 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool before glazing.
- Glaze muffins with Icing/Glaze attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356666-the-best-vanilla-icingglaze.
If you find this Apple Strusel Coffee Cake Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.