Simple Way to Make Apple Crumble Muffin Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Apple Crumble Muffin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Crumble Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Crumble Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixout of different seeds and nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, and so on are all fantastic for helping to raise your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great protein source.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple crumble muffin recipe. You can cook apple crumble muffin using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Crumble Muffin:
- Take 1-2 cubes of butter.
- Get 1-1/2 of Apple.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Get 30 ml of maple syrup.
- Provide 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Use 1 cup of maida.
- Get 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of strawberry oats/muesli.
- Get 1-2 tsp of sugar powder.
Instructions to make Apple Crumble Muffin:
- Make pre preparations and keep everything ready to make the recipe..
- Chop the apples, heat butter in a pan. Add the chopped apples..
- Now add cinnamon powder, maple syrup and mix well..
- Now add vanilla custard powder. Mix again. Let it cook for just 1-2 mins on slow flame..
- In a blender, blend butter, sugar and maida into a crumbly texture. Use half the mixture, make a base of this crumbly by patting down and make small cups in a mould. Then top it with the Apple custard mixture. To the remaining base, mixture add maple syrup, strawberry oats/muesli. Mix well and make a crumbly topping..
- Lastly fill it with the muesli topping and place the tray in the oven and bake it for 40 mins at 190°c. When done sprinkle sugar powder and serve..
If you find this Apple Crumble Muffin recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.