Easiest Way to Make Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a bad mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are fantastic at helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling famished can really bring you down! These grains can improve your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to maple bourbon bacon apple muffins recipe. You can have maple bourbon bacon apple muffins using 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins:
- You need of Apple Muffin.
- Take 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kosher or sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola or vegetable oil.
- Provide 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Take 1/2 lb of baking apple (I used 1 honeycrisp apple), cored, peeled, and cut in tiny pieces..
- Prepare of Maple Bourbon Bacon Glaze.
- Provide 1/2 lb of bacon, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Bourbon.
- Provide 1/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
Steps to make Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line a 12 capacity muffin tray with baking cups..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil and brown sugar..
- Add eggs (one at a time) to the oil sugar mixture, whisking as you go..
- Whisk in the applesauce and vanilla extract..
- Fold in half of the flour mixture..
- Stir in the buttermilk..
- Fold in the remaining flour mixture until just combined..
- Gently stir in the apple pieces..
- Scoop the batter in the muffin tins and tap the pan on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after being inserted in the middle of the muffins..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes and the remove the muffins from the pan and place on a cooling rack..
- Make the glaze during the cooling process..
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon to your preferred crispness. Remove the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate..
- Drain the majority of the rendered bacon fat..
- Over medium-low heat, melt the butter in the skillet the bacon was cooked in..
- Stir in the maple syrup, Bourbon, and brown sugar, mixing until the the sugar is dissolved..
- Add the bacon to the maple/butter sauce..
- Place a few pieces of bacon on each muffin and drizzle the maple sauce over the muffin..
If you find this Maple Bourbon Bacon Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.