Step-by-Step Guide to Make Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel happier. They fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling famished can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cinnamon protein muffins recipe. You can cook apple cinnamon protein muffins using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins:
- Provide 2 of large apples.
- Get 2 Tbsp of golden flax meal.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of water.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 3 scoops of protein powder.
- Provide 1 cup of oat flour.
- You need 3 packs of stevia.
- Use 1 cup of greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of cinnamon.
Steps to make Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins:
- Core and grate the apples in a large bowl..
- Mix in flax meal and cold water..
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Add eggs and stir until combined with apples and flax meal..
- Add yogurt to the bowl and stir..
- Mix with dry ingredients: stevia, oat flour, protein powder, baking soda baking powder and cinnamon powder..
- Pour the batter into your muffin tin. (Don't forget to grease it first or use a liner! I like to use coconut oil.).
- Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes after removing from the oven..
If you find this Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.