Recipe of Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies prove that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to lift your moods too!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin apple streusel muffins recipe. To make pumpkin apple streusel muffins you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins:
- Take 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of libby's solid pack pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 2 cup of peeled finely chopped apples.
- Use 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 4 tsp of cut in 4 tsp. butter.
Steps to make Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins:
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside..
- In medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin and oil. Add liquid ingredients to dry..
- Stir just until moistened. Stir in apples. Spoon batter into greased or paper lined cups filling 3/4 full..
- In small bowl, combine streusel toppings, cut in the 4 tsp. butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over batter. Bake in pre-heated 350°F oven for 35 – 40 minutes or till knife inserted comes out clean..
- For 6 giant muffins, increase baking time for 40 – 45 minutes..
If you find this Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.