Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Doughnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Doughnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it's good for you to eat them. Several foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be wonderful for driving away a bad mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can really bring you down! These grains can improve your mood since it's not at all difficult for your body to digest them. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
You can see, you don't have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean doughnuts recipe. To make korean doughnuts you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Doughnuts:
- You need 2 cups of maida.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/4 of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3 tbls of Butter.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of yeast.
- Get of Oil for fry.
- Get of Chocolate Sauce (as par choice).
- Prepare of Brown sugar (as per choice).
Instructions to make Korean Doughnuts:
- Maiday mien butter (should be on room temperature), egg, sugar, salt mix kar lien..
- Milk ko neem garam kar ke yeast mix krein or 10 Minute ke liye cover kar ke rakh dein..
- Milk or yeast ko maiday mien Mila kar goondh lien. Agr pani ki zarort ho to neem Garam use krein. Or naram dough bana lien..
- Dough ko cover kar ke rakh dien ta ke rise ho Jaye. Jab rise ho Jaye to equal size ke parray bana lien..
- Parraon ko rassi ki trha lamba kar ke twist de dein. Or cover kar ke dobara rise hony ke liye rakh dein..
- Jab dobara rise ho Jaye to medium se low Garam oil Mien fry kar lien..
- Garam doughnuts ko brown sugar mien roll kar lien ya Chocolate Sauce or brown sugar ke sath serve krein..
If you find this Korean Doughnuts recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.