Steps to Make Quick & Easy Apple Muffins Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Quick & Easy Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are really excellent for repelling bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping raise your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling starved can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these grains faster than other things which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy apple muffins recipe. To make quick & easy apple muffins you need 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick & Easy Apple Muffins:
- Use 150 grams of ◎Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of ◎Bread (strong) flour (or cake flour).
- Use 4 grams of ◎Baking powder.
- Get 2 grams of ◎Baking soda (or baking powder).
- You need 1 dash of ◎Salt.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Use 90 grams of Sugar.
- Use 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Apple.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon.
- Get 1 of Chocolate chips (optional).
Instructions to make Quick & Easy Apple Muffins:
- Combine the ◎ ingredients and sift twice. Finely chop the apple and sprinkle with cinnamon. Stir and set aside. Place muffin cups in the muffin pan. Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a bowl..
- Add the vegetable oil and mix..
- Stir the chopped apple into the sifted powdered ingredients..
- Add Step 3 and mix..
- Add the chocolate chips when the batter still has some flour streaks. If you are not adding chocolate chips, just skip this step. You could also add broken up pieces of chocolate..
- Pour into the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes..
- The baking time will differ depending on the size of the muffin cups and the oven, so check to see if they're done by poking with a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean, they're done..
- I made large muffins..
- You can use any size muffin tins you want..
- You can also bake this in an 18 cm round cake pan Bake for 40-45 minutes in an oven preheated to 180°C. I recommend chopping the apple into slightly bigger pieces for this..
If you find this Quick & Easy Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.