Step-by-Step Guide to Make Apple Cupcakes Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Cupcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cupcakes recipe. To make apple cupcakes you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Cupcakes:
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of big apple.
- Take 1 cup of plain flour.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need of Topping.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
Steps to make Apple Cupcakes:
- Peel the apple and set the peels aside. Cut the apple in small cubes..
- In a blender mix the oil, eggs, sugar and apple peels..
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking powder and the apple in cubes..
- Pour the mix from the blender into the bowl and mix it well..
- Spread the cake dough in a cupcake baking tray..
- In a small bowl mix the tbsp of sugar and cinnamon. Add some of it to each of the cupcakes..
- Pre-heat the oven at 180C (fan) and bake for 35min. After check from time to time inserting a toothpick in each cupcake when they come out totally clean the cupcakes are ready..
If you find this Apple Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.