Recipe of Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggless whole wheat apple muffins recipe. You can have eggless whole wheat apple muffins using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins:
- Use 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of powdered brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Use 1 cup of grated apple.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
Instructions to make Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins:
- Sift together whole wheat flour, pinch of salt, baking powder and baking soda. Keep aside..
- Whisk the sugar, milk, oil and cinnamon powder to combine well. Now fold in the flour mix, followed by the grated apple..
- Place the muffin liners on the muffin tray and spoon the batter in it till 3/4 of the liners. Sprinkle the chopped pistachios over them..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C. for 20-25 minutes. Do the toothpick test to ensure it is well done. Bring it to room temperature and enjoy..
If you find this Eggless Whole Wheat Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.