Steps to Make Moist Apple Muffins Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Moist Apple Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moist Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. Several foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods as well!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist apple muffins recipe. You can have moist apple muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Moist Apple Muffins:
- Use 2 of Ruby (Jonathan) Apples.
- Prepare 20 grams of A) Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of A) Butter.
- Use 70 grams of Butter.
- Use 50 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Get 120 grams of B) Cake Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of B) Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of B) Cinnamon.
- Take 40 ml of C) Milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of C) Yogurt.
Instructions to make Moist Apple Muffins:
- Add the A) butter to a heated frying pan and sauté the cubed Ruby apples. Then add the A) sugar and cook until the liquid evaporates. Let cool..
- Add the sugar to the butter and whip until the color lightens. Add the egg while thoroughly beating the batter. Alternately add the sifted B) dry ingredients and the combined C) ingredients, and gently mix..
- Stir in the apples from Step 1. Lightly mix until everything is completely mixed together, but be careful not to knead it..
- Use a spoon or something similar to fill each muffin mold about 80% full..
- Bake for 20~25 minutes in a preheated 180ºC oven. When they become a beautiful golden brown, they are finished♪.
- I added walnuts to half of the batter. The walnuts were a nice accent and were delicious..
- When you cut the muffins, the apples (and walnuts) stick out randomly. Homemade muffins are chunky and rich☆.
If you find this Moist Apple Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.