Easiest Way to Make Apple and Honey Muffins Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Apple and Honey Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Apple and Honey Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple and Honey Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mixout of a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and honey muffins recipe. You can have apple and honey muffins using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple and Honey Muffins:
- Get 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Provide 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Use 40 grams of Sugar.
- Provide 50 ml of Milk.
- Take 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
Steps to make Apple and Honey Muffins:
- Peel the apple and cut into 1 cm cubes or into quarter-round slices. Put the apple and honey in a heatproof dish and microwave for 3 minutes..
- Sift the cake flour and baking powder..
- Add the egg into a bowl, and beat well. Add the honey and mix well..
- When thickened, add the milk and apple, then mix well..
- Add the dry ingredients and vanilla oil, and fold in..
- Pour the batter into muffin cups, and bake in the oven preheated to 180℃ for about 25 minutes. (Please adjust the baking time while checking occasionally.).
- When you insert a skewer and it comes out clean, it's cooked through. Place on a rack to cool..
If you find this Apple and Honey Muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.