Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean style ramen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean style ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean style ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You were sure green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies prove that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood also!
See, you don't need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean style ramen recipe. You can have korean style ramen using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Korean style ramen:
- You need 1 pack of or ramen.
- Prepare strips of Beef cut in.
- Use 1/4 of onion.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of For Garnishing.
- Provide of Scallions (cut in an angle).
- Use of Sesame seeds.
- Provide of Cabbage(optional).
- Provide of Red and green chili.
Steps to make Korean style ramen:
- In a bowl, add the black pepper, salt, soy sauce, and beef.
- On low heat, add the olive oil, onion and beef. Sauté for 4mins.
- In the same pot, bring to water to a boil and add the ramen..
- Cook for 3mins and add the seasoning towards the end. Garnish with scallion, cabbage, sesame seeds and the cooked beef. Enjoy!.
If you find this Korean style ramen recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.