Recipe of Napolitan-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles – Great for Lunch, Great for Kids Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Napolitan-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles – Great for Lunch, Great for Kids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Napolitan-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles – Great for Lunch, Great for Kids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should additionally think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The beauty of salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. So that you can minimize your fat intake you really should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to napolitan-style stir-fried udon noodles – great for lunch, great for kids recipe. You can cook napolitan-style stir-fried udon noodles – great for lunch, great for kids using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Napolitan-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles – Great for Lunch, Great for Kids:
- Get 3 slice of Bacon.
- Take 1 large of clove Garlic.
- Take 2 of portions Frozen udon noodles.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Use 4 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Get 1 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of ※Grated cheese (optional).
- Use 1 of ※Dried parsly (optional).
- Get of Vegetables (examples).
- Take 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
Instructions to make Napolitan-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles – Great for Lunch, Great for Kids:
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces so that they cook through faster (remove the stems of the mushrooms, and separate them)..
- Cut the bacon into thin strips, and thinly slice the garlic..
- Place the frozen udon noodles on a heatproof plate, loosely cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for about 7 minutes at 500 W..
- In the mean time…Heat the butter in a frying pan, and sauté the Step 2 garlic over low heat..
- When fragrant, turn up the heat to medium, and stir-fry the Step 2 bacon..
- When the bacon is browned, add the Step 1 vegetables, and continue stir-frying..
- When the vegetables are cooked through, add the Step 3 udon noodles, and turn up the heat to medium-high. Sprinkle with sake, and stir-fry the udon noodles while separating them..
- Add the ketchup and mix until even coated. Add the Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, quickly mix, and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with the ingredients if you like and you're done..
If you find this Napolitan-Style Stir-Fried Udon Noodles – Great for Lunch, Great for Kids recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.