Simple Way to Prepare Japanese Curry Udon Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Japanese Curry Udon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese Curry Udon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese Curry Udon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You have to remember your parents telling you to actually eat your vegetables, that is because this is really important for a healthy body. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need each day can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find required potassium in vegetables as well. You will find that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Something that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese curry udon recipe. To cook japanese curry udon you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Japanese Curry Udon:
- Prepare 4 of Japanese Curry Cubes.
- You need of Udon noodles or Rice (your preferred).
- Take of Sausages (sliced).
- Take 1 of potatoes (chopped in cubes).
- Use of Baby carrots (chopped in cubes).
- Prepare 300 gm of Pork belly Shabu Shabu.
- Use 2 of tpbs Oil.
- Prepare 400 of ml-500ml water.
Steps to make Japanese Curry Udon:
- Heat oil to pot, put in potatoes and carrots stir fry for 5min, add in sausages and pork belly (stir fry all together for 5min) add in water to boil.
- Once boiled, add in the curry cubes and boil until the curry cubes is deslove, boil for 10min- 15min (put aside).
- In a seprate pot, boil the water, add in 1 tbps oil and add in the udon noodles,to cook for 5-8min, rinse off the water, put the udon aside..
- Place the amount of udon noodles in a bowl and add on the curry over the noodles, ready to served..
If you find this Japanese Curry Udon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.