Recipe of Caramel Apple Muffins Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Apple Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple muffins recipe. To make caramel apple muffins you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Take 1 (8 oz) of container sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1 of Tbls. Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 Tsp. of Baking powder.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 of salt.
- Take 2 cups of peeled and diced Granny Smith apples.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of package caramels.
- Get 3 of Tbls. whipping cream.
- Take 1 cup of chopped lightly salted, roasted pecans.
- Prepare of Wax Paper.
- Provide sticks of Food safe twigs or craft.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Muffins:
- Cinnamon Topping: Stir together 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, 1-1/2 Tbls. All-purpose flour, and 1/4 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Cut in 1-1/2 Tbsp. Butter with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles course meal. Set aside.
- Preheat oven 375 prepare cinnamon Topping as directed..
- Beat sour cream and next 3 ingredients at low speed with a electric mixer 30 seconds or until blended.
- Stir together flour, and next 3 ingredients. Add to sour cream mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. (DO NOT OVERMIX!) stir in diced apples. Spoon into a lightly greased 12 cup muffin pan. Filling 3/4 full; sprinkle with Cinnamon Topping..
- Bake at 375 for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and a wooded pick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan to cool on wire rack; cool completely about 30 minutes..
- Microwave caramels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stirring at 30 seconds intervals. Let mixture stand, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thick enough to coat muffins..
- Quickly dip bottom 3/4 of each muffins into caramel mixture; roll bottom half of caramel coated portion of muffins in chopped pecans and place muffins, Carmel side up, on a lightly greased wax paper. (If caramel mixture starts to harden before you've dipped all the muffins, microwave a few seconds to soften) insert food- safe twigs or craft sticks into caramel-covered portions of muffins.
If you find this Caramel Apple Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.