How to Make Apple carrot Muffins Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple carrot Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple carrot Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, may improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple carrot muffins recipe. To cook apple carrot muffins you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Apple carrot Muffins:
- Use 1/4 cup (60 ml) of pecans or walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped.
- Provide 1 1/3 cups (320 ml) of grated raw carrot (about 2-3 peeled carrots).
- Prepare 1 of small apple, peeled and grated.
- Get 1 1/3 cups (175 grams) of all-purpose flour.
- Get 3/4 cup (150 grams) of granulated brown sugar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of coconut (sweetened or unsweetened) (optional).
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Take 1/2 of cup(120 ml) safflower, corn, vegetable, or canola oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Steps to make Apple carrot Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place rack in center of oven. Place paper liners in 12 muffin cups. Toast the pecans or walnuts for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned and fragrant. Let cool and then chop coarsely..
- Peel and finely grate the carrots and apple. Set aside. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon. Stir in the nuts and coconut..
- In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs, oil, and vanilla extract. Fold the wet ingredients, along with the grated carrot and apple, into the flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. DO NOT OVERMIX THE BATTER!.
- Evenly divide the batter between the prepared muffin cups and bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. And here you go, delicious muffins are ready!.
If you find this Apple carrot Muffins recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.