Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. At times, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nutritious and good for you. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be elevated by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin production. Serotonin is the "feel good" chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that but nuts, in particular, are a great protein food source.
You can see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) recipe. To cook jjampong (korean spicy seafood noodle soup) you only need 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- Take 1 bunch of Bokchoy.
- Take 120 grams of Chicken Breast.
- Get 6 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Use 4 stalks of Onion Leeks.
- You need 1/4 head of Cabbage.
- You need 1 piece of White Onion.
- You need 1/2 piece of Carrot.
- Take 1/2 piece of Zucchini.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of Gochugaru.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 6 cups of Water.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cooking Wine.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- Get 2 pieces of Squid.
- Prepare 2 pieces of Prawns.
- Prepare 1 piece of Crab.
- Get 2 bundles of Somen Noodles.
- Prepare of Water for boiling.
Steps to make Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup):
- PREPARE THE CHICKEN AND THE VEGETABLES Slice the chicken breast thinly. Chop the garlic and ginger finely. Chop the onion leeks thinly or cut it into strips. Slice the white onion and the cabbage. Cut the root end of the bokchoy and wash well to remove the dirt. Julienne-cut the carrot and zucchini. To do the julienne-cut: slice the vegetable diagonally into long sticks then into strips..
- PREPARE THE SEAFOOD For the crab, remove the cover and the gills then cut the meaty side into two. For the prawns, remove the head and shellthen de-vein the prawns by making an incision on its back. For the squid, remove the head including the ink sac and innards. Peel the skin and cut it vertically on one side to make it flat. Then make a criss-cross incisions on the front and back sides. Wash the seafood under running water..
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Under low heat, heat the wok or large skillet and add 4 tablespoons of cooking oil. Add the garlic, ginger, onion leeks and let them infuse their flavors into the oil. Turn up the heat to high. Add the chicken and vegetables (except for the bokchoy) then stir fry until the chicken turns white..
- Add the gochugaru and stir fry for a minute. Add 2 tablespoons of soy sauce around the wok or skillet (not directly to the vegetables) and 2 teaspoons of oyster sauce. Continue to stir fry for 30 seconds. Pour 6 cups of water and 1/4 cup of cooking wine. Bring to boil and boil for 5 minutes..
- While the soup base is boiling, cook the somen noodles according to package instructions. Somen noodles are thin and will take just a few minutes to cook when placed in boiling water. Boil the noodles, drain, and rinse under cold water. You may also soak it in ice water to stop cooking and then drain later before adding to the jjampong soup..
- Add the crab into the soup and boil for 5-10 minutes depending on how big the crab is. When the crab is already cooked, add the squid, prawns, bokchoy, and sesame oil. You can adjust the seasoning if needed, according to your preference. Continue boiling until the squid and shrimp is cooked completely (about 5-8 minutes)..
- PLATING Add the noodles neatly into the center of the bowl. Pour the soup and arrange the seafood around the noodles. Top with chili and onion leeks. Serve hot..
If you find this Jjampong (Korean Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.